Write with us
New to writing Op-Eds and Letters to the Editor?
We want to read your work!
If you have a draft of your op-ed or letter to the editor, send it over to our team! We can help with editing and review. And, if your piece is published in the newspaper, send us a copy so we can share it!
Have something to say, but not sure what? Let's work together to amplify our messages.
Right now, our team is focused on:
What might it look like if we addressed our communities’ needs as neighbors and creative problem solvers instead of relying on force and imprisonment?
What others have written
- Midland Daily News (Article)
- Timothy Braatz, Z-Net (Article)
- Rich Van Dellen, Post Bulletin (Opinion Column)
- Carl Kline, The Brookings Register (Article)
- Elizabeth High, The Daily Sentinel (Printed Letters)
- Mary Mersereau-Kempf, Midland Daily News (Letter to the Editor)
- Amy Blumenshine, Star Tribune (Letters)
- Letter to the Editor, Reader inspired by International Day of Peace gathering